Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Missouri or Bust

Top 10 things I will miss about Missouri:

10. Well whenever I'm here, I'm on vacation
9. Frogs jumping from puddles when I ride by
8. Long drives in the country
7. Green (It's everywhere and it's my favorite color)
6. Peaceful (Unless the sound of birds cheeping and chirping a beautiful chorus bothers you)
5. Nightly walks down roads lined with wildflowers
4. The view of a million stars from my pillow
3. I can walk down the street and visit my Nephew, Niece and grand nephew and niece. (love you)
2. My brother-in-law Bill and his amazing cooking
1. My lifetime friend and Sissy, Sindy!!!!!

Top 5 things I will not miss about Missouri:

5. Snakes
4. Bugs (they are everywhere at all times and they stick to your humidity ravaged skin)
3. Weather forecast: Mon T-Storm, Tues T-Storm, Wed T-Storm (and...well...you get the picture)
2. The five pounds I've acquired (from Bill's cooking and Sindy's treats)
1. Humidity. Humidity, Humidity (didn't I just take a shower?)

No comments:

Post a Comment